Skip to main content

A whole new journey

Salam and hello everyone! *knock knock* Anyone still around? If you are, you're awesome! If you're new, welcome to my blog! A place where I share my thoughts on beauty discoveries, places I go jalan-jalan, events I attended.. and many more!

A LOT has happened throughout the years..I was caught up with work, I was busy chasing money,  getting married, changing jobs, going through some health issues..and oh remember lockdown? Yeah that pretty much took away a couple of years... so I kinda lost touch with this page and to be honest, I miss it so much!

So I told myself the other day, I want to write again. About a lot of things.. not just reviews but also personal thoughts, feelings, observations etc. I've always loved pouring my heart out through writing, and I hope to make this as my comfort space. I hope it will be for you too ๐Ÿ˜Š 

It will also be a place where I share my journey of self-love and self-care. Being in my 30s, sometimes I tend to neglect the important bits for myself. We're always rushing and worrying about a lot of things. It's time to take a break, prioritize yourself and romanticize your life.

So whenever you need a place to escape, come on in! Grab a cuppa and make yourself at home ๐Ÿ’š


Love,
Lina

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Posh! Nail Spa @TTDI

My nails needed some major treatment. My cuticles were dry and my toenails and cracked heels were just too... uhmm (too embarassed to say! *wink*). This definitely called for a manicure and pedicure session at the nearest nail spa. No need Bangsar, no need One Utama or The Curve though these places are near too, Im thankful to live in an area where awesome nail spas are just around the corner! I chose to get my treatment at Posh! Nail Spa in TTDI, in the morning at 11am and on a weekday. Weeehoooo. Why weekday? Because  I quit my job, that's why. We'll story that in another post? :) Anyway, this was my second trip to Posh! because the last time I was here, which was about a year ago, I had a great service and my nails were well done. I was greeted by a sweet lady who smiled and opened the door for me. AAhhhh..what a great way to start your morning, isn't it? Really people, a smile makes a big difference to someone's day! I love the entrance! It's like a mi

Hammam Spa @Publika

Salam and hello everyone! Hammam hammam hammam! Siapa tak kenal Hammam Spa..ask any spa lover, mesti diorang kata "omggg Hammam terbaik" ataupun yang tak pernah pergi lagi "omgg nak pegi pegi pegi!" Termasuklah me..dari dulu nak pergi Hammam sebab heard and read a lot of great reviews about it and how your daki totally gone lepas pegi Hammam Spa. Finally dapat merasa..Had to save up some money for this because it's a bit expensive. Hiks! Pada suatu hari yang cantik, Lina pun berhajat untuk mencantikkan diri, duit pun dah cukup..so I planned with my good friend Emma to have a day in at Hammam Spa, Publika. They have another branch which is at Bangsar Village, but tak sanggup nak redah jam Bangsar, we chose Publika as it was nearest to our home.  When we sampai Publika, memang confuse habis lah. Knowing Publika, you must study the blocks baru boleh jumpa tempat yang nak dituju. Called Publika tanya which block sebab malas nak Google hehe. After 5 to 10 mi

Koji Dolly Wink Workshop with Bloggers

Salam and hello everyone! Sorry I know I've been missing for awhile..was pretty busy with sister's wedding events, family gatherings, etc. But hey I'm back and I want to share with you this super kawaiii beauty workshop with bloggers which I attended earlier this month. Thanks so much to The Butterfly Project for extending the invitation to me! If you're familiar with asian makeup brands, I'm sure you have heard of Koji that produced Dolly Wink! Yes, that brand that only focuses to 'wow' our eyes! The workshop was conducted in a private area at Little Pantry in IOI Mall. My first impression when I stepped into the workshop "Omg. I want to wake up every morning with my room looking like this and all these kawaii makeup around me!!!" . Everything was colourful and girly, which I love! I'm a sucker for cute packaging so let's see some pics. Here's a brief story on Koji. Koji is one of Japan's leading makeup brand, fam