Skip to main content

Unzipping 'Bag of Love' Tea Party!

Cookies, cakes and beauty products? What a perfect treat! Thank you The Butterfly Project for giving me the opportunity to attend the unzipping event for 'Bag of Love', which took place at Delectable by Su in Paradigm Mall!


I was super excited because this was my first time receiving a beauty BAG. I was looking forward to meet other beauty bloggers too. When I arrived at Delectable by Su, I couldn't stop saying 'Oh my God..oh my God' because the colourful decoration for the dessert table was so PWEETYYYY! Take a look!


Almost everything about dessert was there! And the best part..we got to attack 'em all! woohooo.







CUTE CUPCAKES!!




Ahaaaaaa........what's that on the table? Couldn't wait to unzip it!





Okay let's have some cakes and cookies before proceeding to the highlight of the event.
Oh my goodness... all of these pieces were DELICIOUS and high quality! Perfect texture, taste, and so much more! My hands couldn't stop taking in more after every bite. Ada macaroon, chocolate cake, carrot cake, sausage roll, many types of cookies! ahhhhh


Are you ready to unzip it together???


On the count of 10... 9...8..7...6...5...4...3...2..1.. Wahhh..nervous pulak! hehe.



HERE WE GO!


What makes Bag of Love different from the rest? They put their products in a BAG instead of BOX! Now that is genius because I can re-use the bag to store my makeup products and bring it when I travel, etc! 

In conjunction with Earth Month in April, Bag of Love went green with products that are of natural origins. The bag itself is made of bleach-free canvas and the lable tag inside is of recycled non-woven material. Enhancing beauty with Mother Nature :) 


  • Definite Contour Brush (Full-Size) RM88
  • Nuxe Brightening BB Cream SPF30/PA+++ (30ml) RM120
  • Decleor Hydra Floral Moisturising Cream (50ml) RM271
  • The Body Shop Quiet Dreamy Pillow & Body Mist (100ml) RM59
  • Phytojoba Intense Hydrating Shampoo (200ml) RM88
  • Burt's Bees Richly Replenishing Cocoa & Cupuacu Butters Body Lotion (170ml) RM62.80

What do I think of this edition?
 I LIKE IT! Just a few days before this event, I wanted to buy a contour brush but I don't need to do that anymore! And the Body Shop's Pillow Mist has been on my mind for quite some time because I find it cool.. Seriously, who came up with that is brilliant.



Left: The founder of Bag of Love, MiMi // Right: The founder of Butterfly Project and blogger, Tammy (Plus Size Kitten)



Happy I got to meet these lovely ladies for the first time. Hope to see them in more upcoming events :) Nice meeting all of you! Middle: Sabrina // Right: Farisha

 

                                          With LiChuen! Sweet girl :)


Not just Bag of Love, we got to take these home too! Giant lollipop and cute badges from Delectable by Su!


A MILLION THANKS to The Butterfly Project, Bag of Love and Delectable by Su for collaborating and organizing this wonderful unzipping event!! Thanks for having me and I truly enjoyed myself unzipping the bag, chitchatting with other bloggers, stuffing my face with yummy sugar treats, and belek-belek the beauty products. hehehe.

Click these links to find out more about 'em!

THE BUTTERFLY PROJECT (Facebook Fan Page)
DELECTABLE BY SU (Facebook Fan Page & Official Site)
BAG OF LOVE (Facebook Fan Page & Official Site)


XOXO
Lina

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Posh! Nail Spa @TTDI

My nails needed some major treatment. My cuticles were dry and my toenails and cracked heels were just too... uhmm (too embarassed to say! *wink*). This definitely called for a manicure and pedicure session at the nearest nail spa. No need Bangsar, no need One Utama or The Curve though these places are near too, Im thankful to live in an area where awesome nail spas are just around the corner! I chose to get my treatment at Posh! Nail Spa in TTDI, in the morning at 11am and on a weekday. Weeehoooo. Why weekday? Because  I quit my job, that's why. We'll story that in another post? :) Anyway, this was my second trip to Posh! because the last time I was here, which was about a year ago, I had a great service and my nails were well done. I was greeted by a sweet lady who smiled and opened the door for me. AAhhhh..what a great way to start your morning, isn't it? Really people, a smile makes a big difference to someone's day! I love the entrance! It's like a mi

Hammam Spa @Publika

Salam and hello everyone! Hammam hammam hammam! Siapa tak kenal Hammam Spa..ask any spa lover, mesti diorang kata "omggg Hammam terbaik" ataupun yang tak pernah pergi lagi "omgg nak pegi pegi pegi!" Termasuklah me..dari dulu nak pergi Hammam sebab heard and read a lot of great reviews about it and how your daki totally gone lepas pegi Hammam Spa. Finally dapat merasa..Had to save up some money for this because it's a bit expensive. Hiks! Pada suatu hari yang cantik, Lina pun berhajat untuk mencantikkan diri, duit pun dah cukup..so I planned with my good friend Emma to have a day in at Hammam Spa, Publika. They have another branch which is at Bangsar Village, but tak sanggup nak redah jam Bangsar, we chose Publika as it was nearest to our home.  When we sampai Publika, memang confuse habis lah. Knowing Publika, you must study the blocks baru boleh jumpa tempat yang nak dituju. Called Publika tanya which block sebab malas nak Google hehe. After 5 to 10 mi

Koji Dolly Wink Workshop with Bloggers

Salam and hello everyone! Sorry I know I've been missing for awhile..was pretty busy with sister's wedding events, family gatherings, etc. But hey I'm back and I want to share with you this super kawaiii beauty workshop with bloggers which I attended earlier this month. Thanks so much to The Butterfly Project for extending the invitation to me! If you're familiar with asian makeup brands, I'm sure you have heard of Koji that produced Dolly Wink! Yes, that brand that only focuses to 'wow' our eyes! The workshop was conducted in a private area at Little Pantry in IOI Mall. My first impression when I stepped into the workshop "Omg. I want to wake up every morning with my room looking like this and all these kawaii makeup around me!!!" . Everything was colourful and girly, which I love! I'm a sucker for cute packaging so let's see some pics. Here's a brief story on Koji. Koji is one of Japan's leading makeup brand, fam