Skip to main content

Obsessive Beauty with Vanity Trove (June Edition)

Hello lovelies! I'm smiling all the way while typing this post because this is by far my favourite box from Vanity Trove. The theme for June is 'Obsessive Beauty'; and it suits me very much, because well I wouldn't be here if I'm not obsessed with beauty! So keep on reading to know now why this is my fav box!






First of all, the welcome and product guide gives me a good first impression. So classy and fabulous! I like the old Hollywood makeup and hair; reminds me of Marilyn Monroe :)



OMG FAKE LASH! (first thing that comes to mind)


Celeb Beaute Celeb Lash (RM19.80 - 22.80)

  • I'm EXTREMELY happy when I see this in the box because I have NEVER bought or put on a fake lash before! I've always wanted to try but I'm worried if it's not worth my money as I already have long lashes (gedik and perasan kejap). Now that I already have it, it's a sign that I should give it a try soon! Tak sabar nak jadi Kardashian.. hahaha.

L'oreal Professionnel Liss Ultimate Shampoo (RM 50/200ml & RM 79/500ml) and Masque (RM67/200ml)

  • This product is perfect for me because it works to smoothen and repair thick and unruly hair. It contains a combination of Incell and Olive and Argan oils to soften hair. The masque protects hair against humidity and frizz. I definitely need this because Malaysia is crazy humid especially now that it hasn't been raining for weeks. 

 Cocolab Aromatic Body Oil (RM99/100ml)

  • You know me and body oil; inseperable. Coconut oil has helped me a lot in repairing my sunburnt, dry skin, and frizzy hair. I'm glad this is in this month's box! It contains Absolute-No-Heat Virgin Coconut oil and blend of pure essential oils. It works as a moisturizer, massage oil and skin repairing treatment. If you're bored of using body cream or lotion, try coconut body oil. It gives long term-results too. 

Decleor Hyra Floral Moisturizing Cream (RM98/50ml)
  • It's a hydrating cream with anti-pollution and nourishing properties. It has a soft and floral scent that reminds me of beautiful garden in spring. This product is inspired by flowers. Suitable for daily application and it's paraben-free.


Bifesta Eye Makeup Remover (RM26.90/145ml)

  • It's a gentle makeup remover that can remove heavy eye and lip makeup. It contains vitamin E and hypo-allergic formulation. You only need a few swipes to completely remove your eye makeup.

Soap Artisan Natural Lip Balm with Beeswax and Vitamin E (RM12/4g)

  • This has become my best friend the moment I glide it on my lips. The wax is so rich and the texture is so smooth. It's neither thick nor sticky. It tastes a little bit like orange cake to me. hehe. ( I tend to taste lip balms, it's a weird habit). I put this on whenever I need it throughout the day, and my dry and chapped lips are less now. Yahoooo! Please go and get this thing!

Booklets and vouchers!


I'm very IMPRESSED and HAPPY with this edition because most of these products are suitable for me and come in very handy, especially the oil and lip balm! I feel that it's a complete set, from makeup remover to hair shampoo and mask, face cream, lip balm, and body oil; not forgetting the fake lash to complete your makeup look. Thumbs up, Vanity Trove!

Check out my previous review on last month's edition: http://www.missbabblegloss.com/2013/05/vanity-trove-awesome-wholesome.html

Click these links to know more about Vanity Trove!
OFFICIAL WEBSITE
FACEBOOK FAN PAGE

XOXO
Lina

Join the best beauty bloggers community in Malaysia : The Butterfly Project  


*Note: This box was given to me by Vanity Trove as bloggers collaboration. I was not paid for this review. All opinions are mine and straight from the heart :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!

Popular posts from this blog

Posh! Nail Spa @TTDI

My nails needed some major treatment. My cuticles were dry and my toenails and cracked heels were just too... uhmm (too embarassed to say! *wink*). This definitely called for a manicure and pedicure session at the nearest nail spa. No need Bangsar, no need One Utama or The Curve though these places are near too, Im thankful to live in an area where awesome nail spas are just around the corner! I chose to get my treatment at Posh! Nail Spa in TTDI, in the morning at 11am and on a weekday. Weeehoooo. Why weekday? Because  I quit my job, that's why. We'll story that in another post? :) Anyway, this was my second trip to Posh! because the last time I was here, which was about a year ago, I had a great service and my nails were well done. I was greeted by a sweet lady who smiled and opened the door for me. AAhhhh..what a great way to start your morning, isn't it? Really people, a smile makes a big difference to someone's day! I love the entrance! It's like a mi

Hammam Spa @Publika

Salam and hello everyone! Hammam hammam hammam! Siapa tak kenal Hammam Spa..ask any spa lover, mesti diorang kata "omggg Hammam terbaik" ataupun yang tak pernah pergi lagi "omgg nak pegi pegi pegi!" Termasuklah me..dari dulu nak pergi Hammam sebab heard and read a lot of great reviews about it and how your daki totally gone lepas pegi Hammam Spa. Finally dapat merasa..Had to save up some money for this because it's a bit expensive. Hiks! Pada suatu hari yang cantik, Lina pun berhajat untuk mencantikkan diri, duit pun dah cukup..so I planned with my good friend Emma to have a day in at Hammam Spa, Publika. They have another branch which is at Bangsar Village, but tak sanggup nak redah jam Bangsar, we chose Publika as it was nearest to our home.  When we sampai Publika, memang confuse habis lah. Knowing Publika, you must study the blocks baru boleh jumpa tempat yang nak dituju. Called Publika tanya which block sebab malas nak Google hehe. After 5 to 10 mi

Koji Dolly Wink Workshop with Bloggers

Salam and hello everyone! Sorry I know I've been missing for awhile..was pretty busy with sister's wedding events, family gatherings, etc. But hey I'm back and I want to share with you this super kawaiii beauty workshop with bloggers which I attended earlier this month. Thanks so much to The Butterfly Project for extending the invitation to me! If you're familiar with asian makeup brands, I'm sure you have heard of Koji that produced Dolly Wink! Yes, that brand that only focuses to 'wow' our eyes! The workshop was conducted in a private area at Little Pantry in IOI Mall. My first impression when I stepped into the workshop "Omg. I want to wake up every morning with my room looking like this and all these kawaii makeup around me!!!" . Everything was colourful and girly, which I love! I'm a sucker for cute packaging so let's see some pics. Here's a brief story on Koji. Koji is one of Japan's leading makeup brand, fam