Skip to main content

Koji Dolly Wink Workshop with Bloggers

Salam and hello everyone! Sorry I know I've been missing for awhile..was pretty busy with sister's wedding events, family gatherings, etc. But hey I'm back and I want to share with you this super kawaiii beauty workshop with bloggers which I attended earlier this month.

Thanks so much to The Butterfly Project for extending the invitation to me! If you're familiar with asian makeup brands, I'm sure you have heard of Koji that produced Dolly Wink! Yes, that brand that only focuses to 'wow' our eyes!


The workshop was conducted in a private area at Little Pantry in IOI Mall. My first impression when I stepped into the workshop "Omg. I want to wake up every morning with my room looking like this and all these kawaii makeup around me!!!". Everything was colourful and girly, which I love! I'm a sucker for cute packaging so let's see some pics.



Here's a brief story on Koji. Koji is one of Japan's leading makeup brand, famous for its fake eyelash variety. It has two lines; Spring Heart series which has sold 8 million items in 3 years, and Dolly Wink series which has sold 16 million items since 2005. Koji had collaborated with celebrity Tsubasa Masuwaka to produce the famous Dolly Wink line. She is THE icon for the kawaii look that is very popular among Asians, specifically Japan.

Dolly Wink doesn't only have fake eyelash, but also eyeshadow, eyeliner, eyebrow and mascara. They focus only on eyes as it has been the number one concern for the Japanese.

Eyelash and Cream Eyeshadow.


Eyeliner (Liquid and Pencil)


More eyelash and its glue!


As you can tell, I can't get my camera off the beautiful packaging and deco of this workshop. My heart just fluttered!


Eyeshadow. Great quality and very pigmented too!


Koji has flown in their beauty guru, who we called Sensei to teach us how to put on eyelash and explain about Koji. She spoke Japanese throughout the workshop but of course there was a translator next to her. Both were really friendly and helpful!


Besides sharing tips and company information with us, Koji launched its latest line "Lash Concierge" recently. Lash Concierge is all about offering you natural looking fake eyelash that is suitable for you to wear in whatever occasions...day out, party, or office! It's so natural that people can't tell if you're wearing it. What's even better? It's hand-made, so that's why it's super soft!


Koji has appointed Yumi Hirano as the face of Lash Concierge. Very pretty!


The packaging for this range comes with two sets of eyelash in one pack. Lash Concierge has also their own eyelash glue, called Eyelash Fix. It claims to be gentle on the skin, outstanding adhesion, contains plant hyaluronic acid and rose extract, and easy to take off. You don't need to worry about pulling your eyelids to take those fake lash off!




These are testers that we got the chance to play with! They are hand-made and very delicate. All you need is a mirror, put this on your real lashes, and see which one you like best.


This is the complete range of Lash Concierge. They have 8 types of eyelash that you can choose from. Can you see the percentage for all the eyelash? It means the higher percentage it is, the more natural that eyelash will look on you. As you can see from those eyes, it looks so natural, kan? Macam tak pakai fake eyelash..! The Lash Concierge line will be available in Malaysia in November-December..just in time for Christmas!

Sensei demonstrated the correct ways to put on eyelash. The key is to be very gentle and instead of taking out the eyelash from its packaging using your finger tips, swipe it with your thumb outward gently.


We got to play with these babies!! I didn't know Dolly Wink makeup are amazing! I'm already jotting down some in my wishlist. This was my first time trying on Dolly Wink line and already in love!


Here are my top picks:

Left: Dolly Wink Cream Eyshadow in 01 Gold. Create the watery effect that is seen on many Japanese girls!
Right: Dolly Wink Eyebrow collection. They have 3; mascara type, pencil type and powder type. I don't know why I've never bothered with putting on anything on my thick eyebrows before this..but when I tried the mascara eyebrow on, it looked good! The mascara eyebrow is great for thick eyebrows. One of their best-sellings!

Their brand new Curving Eyelash Curler. Now this..this.is.awesome!!



This eyelash curler is handmade. It has a bow shape curving frame, which picks up every bit of your lashes. The packaging comes with a protective case so you won't get it all dusty and dirty. These are not produced in mass because it requires artisanal skill and attention to details. It's so gentle on your lashes..you can just feel it. Tak keras and macam 'memaksa' eyelash kita. hahaa..



Now let's try!

Holy molyyyyyy. Look at that. Crazy!!! Nak??? Go to Sasa!


Us girls, doing the thing we love.

I was glad to meet and make friends with many other bloggers on that day too, especially those that I've been following for some time. Finally met Sabrina Tajudin and Sabby Prue too! (takde gambar...waaaaa) :(



Cupcakes and cake. I don't think anyone touched this! Too pretty to be eaten!


Thank you Koji for the generous gifts! Time to play with 'em! :)


Click these links to find out more about Koji:

Website: http://www.koji-honpo.co.jp/en/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DollywinkMalaysia

Thanks again The Butterfly Project for the invite! :)

XOXO,
Lina

 Join the best beauty bloggers community in Malaysia : The Butterfly Project  

Comments

  1. It was nice to see you again too Lina! Hope to see you more in the future :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Farishaaa! yeahh hope to see you in upcoming events too!! :)) xoxo

      Delete
  2. comeeelll! nice meeting you dear! indeed a fun event!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finally I got to meet you! haha..*fangirl-ing* Hope to see you girls again!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!

Popular posts from this blog

Posh! Nail Spa @TTDI

My nails needed some major treatment. My cuticles were dry and my toenails and cracked heels were just too... uhmm (too embarassed to say! *wink*). This definitely called for a manicure and pedicure session at the nearest nail spa. No need Bangsar, no need One Utama or The Curve though these places are near too, Im thankful to live in an area where awesome nail spas are just around the corner! I chose to get my treatment at Posh! Nail Spa in TTDI, in the morning at 11am and on a weekday. Weeehoooo. Why weekday? Because  I quit my job, that's why. We'll story that in another post? :) Anyway, this was my second trip to Posh! because the last time I was here, which was about a year ago, I had a great service and my nails were well done. I was greeted by a sweet lady who smiled and opened the door for me. AAhhhh..what a great way to start your morning, isn't it? Really people, a smile makes a big difference to someone's day! I love the entrance! It's like a mi

Hammam Spa @Publika

Salam and hello everyone! Hammam hammam hammam! Siapa tak kenal Hammam Spa..ask any spa lover, mesti diorang kata "omggg Hammam terbaik" ataupun yang tak pernah pergi lagi "omgg nak pegi pegi pegi!" Termasuklah me..dari dulu nak pergi Hammam sebab heard and read a lot of great reviews about it and how your daki totally gone lepas pegi Hammam Spa. Finally dapat merasa..Had to save up some money for this because it's a bit expensive. Hiks! Pada suatu hari yang cantik, Lina pun berhajat untuk mencantikkan diri, duit pun dah cukup..so I planned with my good friend Emma to have a day in at Hammam Spa, Publika. They have another branch which is at Bangsar Village, but tak sanggup nak redah jam Bangsar, we chose Publika as it was nearest to our home.  When we sampai Publika, memang confuse habis lah. Knowing Publika, you must study the blocks baru boleh jumpa tempat yang nak dituju. Called Publika tanya which block sebab malas nak Google hehe. After 5 to 10 mi