Skip to main content

Selera Malaya Iftar Buffet @ Kedai Kopi Journal

Salam and hello everyone!

Tick tock tick tock. Ramadan is almost here, 2 more weeks to go! 

We can see restaurants and hotels are putting up promotions on iftar buffet feast. How about an iftar buffet that includes a Lok-lok stall with over 30 skewer choices? Let's go to KL Journal!

The KL Journal Hotel is a boutique hotel located at the heart of Bukit Bintang (walking distance to Bkt Bintang MRT station) is offering an iftar buffet at their very own Kedai Kopi Journal. With the theme "Selera Malaya', Kedai Jopi Journal will spread a variety of Malaysian favourite dishes from 16 May 2018- 14 June 2018. Tekak Malaysia memang takleh lari kan?

Some of their delicious spread include Signature Fish Head Curry, Ikan Pari Asam Pedas, Signature Beef Rendang, Ayam Kapitan & Percik, Kambing Masak Kurma, Soto Ayam & Seafood Tom Yam.

Soto Ayam


Fish Head Curry

Cucur Udang

Ulam-ulaman

Soto Ayam

Assorted keropok

The Lok-lok stop is sure to attract diners, featuring 30 skewer choices and cooked in either clear broth, peanut sauce and grilled or fried! Go crazy!


Lok Lok!

Don't just stop there. End your feast with a variety of sweet treats to complete your whole experience! The dessert spread includes Rojak Buah, Pasembur, Assorted Kuih-Muih, Assorted fruits, tarts, and Chocolate Fountain. 










Definitely love the ambiance of the place!





Thank you for having me!

Priced at RM118 per person. But if you book from 1st-17th May, it will be 30% OFF!
Children aged 11 and below will get 50% Off and children below 5 will eat for FREE!

Come and join us! Spread the word to your families and friends! Ramadan is all about togetherness.

To make your reservations, you may contact below:  
+603 2110 2211
fbm@kljournal.com. 

Don't forget to share your pictures with #seleramalaya and #myrayajournal on your Facebook and Instagram!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Posh! Nail Spa @TTDI

My nails needed some major treatment. My cuticles were dry and my toenails and cracked heels were just too... uhmm (too embarassed to say! *wink*). This definitely called for a manicure and pedicure session at the nearest nail spa. No need Bangsar, no need One Utama or The Curve though these places are near too, Im thankful to live in an area where awesome nail spas are just around the corner! I chose to get my treatment at Posh! Nail Spa in TTDI, in the morning at 11am and on a weekday. Weeehoooo. Why weekday? Because  I quit my job, that's why. We'll story that in another post? :) Anyway, this was my second trip to Posh! because the last time I was here, which was about a year ago, I had a great service and my nails were well done. I was greeted by a sweet lady who smiled and opened the door for me. AAhhhh..what a great way to start your morning, isn't it? Really people, a smile makes a big difference to someone's day! I love the entrance! It's like a mi

Hammam Spa @Publika

Salam and hello everyone! Hammam hammam hammam! Siapa tak kenal Hammam Spa..ask any spa lover, mesti diorang kata "omggg Hammam terbaik" ataupun yang tak pernah pergi lagi "omgg nak pegi pegi pegi!" Termasuklah me..dari dulu nak pergi Hammam sebab heard and read a lot of great reviews about it and how your daki totally gone lepas pegi Hammam Spa. Finally dapat merasa..Had to save up some money for this because it's a bit expensive. Hiks! Pada suatu hari yang cantik, Lina pun berhajat untuk mencantikkan diri, duit pun dah cukup..so I planned with my good friend Emma to have a day in at Hammam Spa, Publika. They have another branch which is at Bangsar Village, but tak sanggup nak redah jam Bangsar, we chose Publika as it was nearest to our home.  When we sampai Publika, memang confuse habis lah. Knowing Publika, you must study the blocks baru boleh jumpa tempat yang nak dituju. Called Publika tanya which block sebab malas nak Google hehe. After 5 to 10 mi

Koji Dolly Wink Workshop with Bloggers

Salam and hello everyone! Sorry I know I've been missing for awhile..was pretty busy with sister's wedding events, family gatherings, etc. But hey I'm back and I want to share with you this super kawaiii beauty workshop with bloggers which I attended earlier this month. Thanks so much to The Butterfly Project for extending the invitation to me! If you're familiar with asian makeup brands, I'm sure you have heard of Koji that produced Dolly Wink! Yes, that brand that only focuses to 'wow' our eyes! The workshop was conducted in a private area at Little Pantry in IOI Mall. My first impression when I stepped into the workshop "Omg. I want to wake up every morning with my room looking like this and all these kawaii makeup around me!!!" . Everything was colourful and girly, which I love! I'm a sucker for cute packaging so let's see some pics. Here's a brief story on Koji. Koji is one of Japan's leading makeup brand, fam