Skip to main content

The Launch of The Luxurious Bulgaria Rose Skin Care by SHILLS

Hi everyone! Sorry for the long absence. I've been moving things from my old condo to my new home (not so new though!) because finally, my family is selling it after years of holding on to it. I was also in Sydney last week with family. What an awesome way to start the year! Thanks mom & dad :)

Anyway, earlier this month, Joanna invited me to the new product launching by SHILLS, which is The Luxurious Bulgaria Rose Skin Care. It was a successful and fun launch held at the Garden Cafe, Midvalley. The dresscode was pink and/or white!

Note: This was my unlucky day. I guess I haven't got unlucky days in awhile. My hair was crazy frizzy and my camera died at the event, so my pictures are limited and had to steal some from Joanna. Thanks and sorry, Joanna! hehe

The event started off with a performance of Latin dancing by talented young girls. Sorry I coudn't get a shot because I was standing at the back.


Founded in 2009 by Shills Beauty Sdn Bhd, SHILLS is one of Taiwan's well known skincare and cosmetic brands which have gained popularity and liking across Asia, especially Malaysia and Singapore. Shills Beauty Sdn Bhd is the sole distributor of SHILLS, ANOSA and DOT.DOT.

I was really excited for this event because I LOVE LOVE roses! I just love the sweet scent of roses that is calming, soothing, and also romantic :) Ummmmhhh...

The emcee introduced Ms Eva who was going to do a product demonstration, and explaining the new skincare range in details. 


The Damascus Rose is marked for its super fine fragrance and often used in making perfumery and rose water. This rose species is found in the Valley of Roses at Bulgaria Mountain.

Did you know that the roses can only be retrieved by hand, and you need 4000kg of fresh rose petals to extract 1kg of rose essential oil? Whoa, now that's a lot of roses!

 




 "To preserve the natural rose otto, SHILLS determined not to add any chemicals and artificials during the distillation of rose essential oil from rose petals". 

Isn't it amazing? This latest skincare range is free of chemicals in order to bring its au naturel formula that helps to restore skin's hydration, moisture and glow.

Here's a full list of the range and price :-

Step 1 : CLEANSE 

Rose Essential 5 in 1 Deep Clarifier (250ml) RM79
-This is perfect for those of you who love to travel. It's a 5 in 1 cleanser that works to remove makeup, cleanse, exfoliate, moisturize, and control sebum. Suitable for all skin types!

Rose Essential Cleansing Gel (100ml) RM 79
- This removes makeup and cleanse your face, and you get a dewy moist skin after cleansing.

Step 2 : TONE

Rose Essential Hydrating Toner (250ml) RM59
- Restores your skin's thirst and for a healthy complexion glow.

Step 3 : MOISTURIZE

Rose Luxury Essence (30ml) RM99
-Prevents dull looking skin and slows down skin aging. It keeps your skin hydrated the whole day.

Rose Essential Hydrating and Whitening Day Cream (50ml) RM99
-The combination of Arbutin and Damascus Rose Essential enhances skin moisture and elasticity, and prevents formation of uneven skin tone.

Rose Essential Whitening and Repair Night Cream (50ml) RM99
- Moisturizes the skin after a long hectic day, and soothe the fatigue.

Step 4 : REPAIR

Rose Petal Jelly Mask (70ml) RM99
-Made of natural fresh organic rose petals and rose essential oil. This hydrates, soothes and controls sebum secretion.

Rose Essential Firming Eye Cream (20ml) RM118
-Chases away eye puffiness and dark circles.

Rose Brightening Lift Jelly Eye Mask (10 pairs) RM99
- Reduces eye puffiness and lines, and hydrates the eye area.


Your skin will feel smooth and smell lovely after applying this wonderful range of roses skincare. I really felt like I was in a fairytale land of roses at the event!

Please excuse my unruly hair :(

The launch was a success and I had a great time with Joanna.
Thank you SHILLS for the lovely goodie bag that gives me the chance to try out the Luxurious Bulgaria Rose Skin Care. Definitely will do a review soon! :)


SHILLS can be found at these locations :-
Cheras Leisure Mall
Berjaya Times Square
Stardust Studio Fahrenheit 88
Aeon Rawang
Penang Queensbay Mall
Tesco Kepong Village Mall
Dataran Pahlawan Malacca
Aeon Big Rivercity
Sutera Mall Johor Bahru
Johor Bahru City Square
and all SaSa shops!

Check 'em out here as well :-
www.shills.com.my
http://www.facebook.com/shills.my?fref=ts

Thanks again to Joanna and Mr Jeffrey (SHILLS) for the invitation :)

XOXO!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Posh! Nail Spa @TTDI

My nails needed some major treatment. My cuticles were dry and my toenails and cracked heels were just too... uhmm (too embarassed to say! *wink*). This definitely called for a manicure and pedicure session at the nearest nail spa. No need Bangsar, no need One Utama or The Curve though these places are near too, Im thankful to live in an area where awesome nail spas are just around the corner! I chose to get my treatment at Posh! Nail Spa in TTDI, in the morning at 11am and on a weekday. Weeehoooo. Why weekday? Because  I quit my job, that's why. We'll story that in another post? :) Anyway, this was my second trip to Posh! because the last time I was here, which was about a year ago, I had a great service and my nails were well done. I was greeted by a sweet lady who smiled and opened the door for me. AAhhhh..what a great way to start your morning, isn't it? Really people, a smile makes a big difference to someone's day! I love the entrance! It's like a mi

Hammam Spa @Publika

Salam and hello everyone! Hammam hammam hammam! Siapa tak kenal Hammam Spa..ask any spa lover, mesti diorang kata "omggg Hammam terbaik" ataupun yang tak pernah pergi lagi "omgg nak pegi pegi pegi!" Termasuklah me..dari dulu nak pergi Hammam sebab heard and read a lot of great reviews about it and how your daki totally gone lepas pegi Hammam Spa. Finally dapat merasa..Had to save up some money for this because it's a bit expensive. Hiks! Pada suatu hari yang cantik, Lina pun berhajat untuk mencantikkan diri, duit pun dah cukup..so I planned with my good friend Emma to have a day in at Hammam Spa, Publika. They have another branch which is at Bangsar Village, but tak sanggup nak redah jam Bangsar, we chose Publika as it was nearest to our home.  When we sampai Publika, memang confuse habis lah. Knowing Publika, you must study the blocks baru boleh jumpa tempat yang nak dituju. Called Publika tanya which block sebab malas nak Google hehe. After 5 to 10 mi

Koji Dolly Wink Workshop with Bloggers

Salam and hello everyone! Sorry I know I've been missing for awhile..was pretty busy with sister's wedding events, family gatherings, etc. But hey I'm back and I want to share with you this super kawaiii beauty workshop with bloggers which I attended earlier this month. Thanks so much to The Butterfly Project for extending the invitation to me! If you're familiar with asian makeup brands, I'm sure you have heard of Koji that produced Dolly Wink! Yes, that brand that only focuses to 'wow' our eyes! The workshop was conducted in a private area at Little Pantry in IOI Mall. My first impression when I stepped into the workshop "Omg. I want to wake up every morning with my room looking like this and all these kawaii makeup around me!!!" . Everything was colourful and girly, which I love! I'm a sucker for cute packaging so let's see some pics. Here's a brief story on Koji. Koji is one of Japan's leading makeup brand, fam