Skip to main content

Review: Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in 090 Sweet Tart

Ahhh..the lip butter craze has been going on since years ago and is still loved by many today, including me! Here is my pick..well it's the ONLY Revlon lip butter I have. haha.





Yes, Im only left with this much. That shows how much I LOVE THIS LIPPIE!



Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in 090 Sweet Tart is a bright pink shade, or some say Barbie pink. I feel that this is a nice pink, suitable for both day and night wear. It's not as strong as magenta, fuschia or hot pink but still gives you that POP of colour. This shade complements well those with cool undertone and light to medium skintone. 



  • This award-winning collection contains mango, shea, and coconut butter formula to boost lip moisture. It works as a lip balm, gloss, and lipstick. All in one! I don't need to apply lip balm before applying this. It moisturizes and hydrates my lips at the same time.
  • Revlon Lip Butter gives me shine, not as strong as a lipgloss, but just the perfect buttery shine. It is not shimmer either. Its wet formula makes it easy to glide on and as for this colour, I don't need much to make my lips 'pop'. 
  • In terms of longevity, it wears off after 2 hours for me, though I expect it to stay on for 5 or 6 hours. I need to reapply it at least three times if Im out the whole day.  I think it's because of the wet formula.. because when I eat, even just a bite of something, it fades. This is a bummer.

But overall, I LOVE this product! I can't wait to get my hands on other shades. *korek tabung*


Price: RM 25
*Available at major drugstores.

Product satisfaction: 4.5/5
Packaging: 4/5
Pigmentation: 5/5
Texture: 5/5
Longevity: 3/5
Application: 5/5
Price: $
Will I repurchase? YES! 

My rating guide:
1/5: poor
2/5: fair
3/5: average
4/5: good
5/5: excellent
$: budget
$$: mid-range
$$$: splurge


*This product is my own purchase. 


 Join the best beauty bloggers community in Malaysia : The Butterfly Project  


XOXO 
Lina

Comments

  1. I love lip butters too! I have one in Peach Parfait, and it's amazing. Great review! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kan! They're just so amazing. It saves time as well..no need lipgloss and lip balm! Thankss babe! Ooooo Peach Parfait is a nice shade too! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!

Popular posts from this blog

Posh! Nail Spa @TTDI

My nails needed some major treatment. My cuticles were dry and my toenails and cracked heels were just too... uhmm (too embarassed to say! *wink*). This definitely called for a manicure and pedicure session at the nearest nail spa. No need Bangsar, no need One Utama or The Curve though these places are near too, Im thankful to live in an area where awesome nail spas are just around the corner! I chose to get my treatment at Posh! Nail Spa in TTDI, in the morning at 11am and on a weekday. Weeehoooo. Why weekday? Because  I quit my job, that's why. We'll story that in another post? :) Anyway, this was my second trip to Posh! because the last time I was here, which was about a year ago, I had a great service and my nails were well done. I was greeted by a sweet lady who smiled and opened the door for me. AAhhhh..what a great way to start your morning, isn't it? Really people, a smile makes a big difference to someone's day! I love the entrance! It's like a mi

Hammam Spa @Publika

Salam and hello everyone! Hammam hammam hammam! Siapa tak kenal Hammam Spa..ask any spa lover, mesti diorang kata "omggg Hammam terbaik" ataupun yang tak pernah pergi lagi "omgg nak pegi pegi pegi!" Termasuklah me..dari dulu nak pergi Hammam sebab heard and read a lot of great reviews about it and how your daki totally gone lepas pegi Hammam Spa. Finally dapat merasa..Had to save up some money for this because it's a bit expensive. Hiks! Pada suatu hari yang cantik, Lina pun berhajat untuk mencantikkan diri, duit pun dah cukup..so I planned with my good friend Emma to have a day in at Hammam Spa, Publika. They have another branch which is at Bangsar Village, but tak sanggup nak redah jam Bangsar, we chose Publika as it was nearest to our home.  When we sampai Publika, memang confuse habis lah. Knowing Publika, you must study the blocks baru boleh jumpa tempat yang nak dituju. Called Publika tanya which block sebab malas nak Google hehe. After 5 to 10 mi

Koji Dolly Wink Workshop with Bloggers

Salam and hello everyone! Sorry I know I've been missing for awhile..was pretty busy with sister's wedding events, family gatherings, etc. But hey I'm back and I want to share with you this super kawaiii beauty workshop with bloggers which I attended earlier this month. Thanks so much to The Butterfly Project for extending the invitation to me! If you're familiar with asian makeup brands, I'm sure you have heard of Koji that produced Dolly Wink! Yes, that brand that only focuses to 'wow' our eyes! The workshop was conducted in a private area at Little Pantry in IOI Mall. My first impression when I stepped into the workshop "Omg. I want to wake up every morning with my room looking like this and all these kawaii makeup around me!!!" . Everything was colourful and girly, which I love! I'm a sucker for cute packaging so let's see some pics. Here's a brief story on Koji. Koji is one of Japan's leading makeup brand, fam