Skip to main content

Glamorous bag of Bag of Love! (May Edition)

Bag of Love has impressed me once again! Remember Bag of Love Tea Party? We were lucky to be given this May edition for free, exclusively for those who attended the Tea Party!Wheeeeeee!






This edition is everything glam and luxury. The bag itself is very chic and classic! And when I open it, I see a brand that I've wanted to own for a very long time because I can't afford it. Keep on reading to know which one! The bag is spacious, look at the number of items that can be fit into this handy bag.


This is undeniably cute. That's MiMi, the founder and super woman of Bag of Love. I've met her at the Bag of Love Tea Party, and she is such a friendly and inspiring super mom; very sweet and kind too. I've always loved your welcome/product guide card, MiMi!



 Dove Beauty Nourishing Boday Wash, Full-size RM6.90
  • Well-known for its nourishing products, Dove has never failed to attract consumers. This has a lovely scent that lingers on your skin throughout the day; leaving it soft and smooth.



Kerastase Bain Oleo-Relax, 250ml, RM78
  • I've never tried Kerastase products before. When it comes to hair, I like to stick to certain brands; mainly Schwarzkopf and L'oreal, but I'm willing to try this one because the scent attracts me and this particular range has been rated 4 to 5 stars in many beauty websites. This caters to curb frizzy hair which is what I've been 'suffering' for the past 10 years, so I will definitely give it a try soon.


 Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Capsules Daily Youth Restoring Serum, 60 capsules, RM320
  • THIS. THIS IS IT! THIS is the brand that I know I can never afford! I'm ecstatic when I see this in the bag. RM320?? Oh my... Thank you Bag of Love!!! Another 5 star rated product here! This works to retexturize your skin, prevent wrinkles and smoothen skin. This is applied twice, morning and evening after cleansing face; I think once a week should suffic; mahai kot benda ni! I can't wait to share this with my mom; because well, she needs this more than I do (hehe!), maybe I just take two capsules, or three..or..


Crabtree & Evelyn Somerset Meadow Hand Therapy, Full-Size, RM30
  • My first Crabtree&Evelyn product! Yay! Oh la la....this hand lotion smells divine!!!! So relaxing, calming..it's like I want to bathe in this! Do they have a body wash for this one?! The scent reminds me of lush green settings with a mix of lavender, well it says somerset meadow; indeed it is!! My hand feels softer too. I love it!


 Calvin Klein Eternity EDP, 50ml, RM254 & Eternity for Men EDT, 50ml, RM209
  • The scent is not that bad, but not my type. I'm into floral or fruity fragrance. This is one is mild, which is good as I don't like strong ones. It symbolizes romantic and luxurious, contrary to what I like; which is fun and sporting. I don't really like this scent, but I guess it's not too bad.


There are vouchers of the mentioned brands too; including a voucher of RM38 worth of Basic Manicure at Amante Spa. Too bad that it's only for new customers only. I'm an existing customer. Perhaps I'll pass it on to my sisters or friends who have been pestering my ears that they need a manicure but never got it done! HMMPH!


On a sidenote, there's an extra in the bag! Lavender body lotion by Crabtree & Evelyn. Haven't tried this out yet but it's lavender, how wrong can it go? Something about lavender just fits me..


What I like about this bag:
  • Many many items. The brands are well-known, trusted and highly rated by customers. 
  • Im a scent person..and all the products here have nice scent.
  • Contains Elizabeth Arden product which is perhaps the most luxurious skincare I've ever received in a beauty box.
What I dislike about this bag:
  • No makeup tools. I feel that beauty box/bags should start giving out beauty or makeup tools. Bag of Love's previous edition had a contour brush from Definite! I was hoping for May edition would have a brush too. hehe.
  • I wish there is a makeup product, like blushers or a lipstick sample.

What do you think of this edition? If you like it and wish to subscribe Bag of Love, click the links below to get started:


XOXO
Lina


Join the best beauty bloggers community in Malaysia : The Butterfly Project  

*Note: This set was given to me by Bag of Love as bloggers collaboration. I was not paid for this review. All opinions are mine and straight from the heart :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Posh! Nail Spa @TTDI

My nails needed some major treatment. My cuticles were dry and my toenails and cracked heels were just too... uhmm (too embarassed to say! *wink*). This definitely called for a manicure and pedicure session at the nearest nail spa. No need Bangsar, no need One Utama or The Curve though these places are near too, Im thankful to live in an area where awesome nail spas are just around the corner! I chose to get my treatment at Posh! Nail Spa in TTDI, in the morning at 11am and on a weekday. Weeehoooo. Why weekday? Because  I quit my job, that's why. We'll story that in another post? :) Anyway, this was my second trip to Posh! because the last time I was here, which was about a year ago, I had a great service and my nails were well done. I was greeted by a sweet lady who smiled and opened the door for me. AAhhhh..what a great way to start your morning, isn't it? Really people, a smile makes a big difference to someone's day! I love the entrance! It's like a mi

Hammam Spa @Publika

Salam and hello everyone! Hammam hammam hammam! Siapa tak kenal Hammam Spa..ask any spa lover, mesti diorang kata "omggg Hammam terbaik" ataupun yang tak pernah pergi lagi "omgg nak pegi pegi pegi!" Termasuklah me..dari dulu nak pergi Hammam sebab heard and read a lot of great reviews about it and how your daki totally gone lepas pegi Hammam Spa. Finally dapat merasa..Had to save up some money for this because it's a bit expensive. Hiks! Pada suatu hari yang cantik, Lina pun berhajat untuk mencantikkan diri, duit pun dah cukup..so I planned with my good friend Emma to have a day in at Hammam Spa, Publika. They have another branch which is at Bangsar Village, but tak sanggup nak redah jam Bangsar, we chose Publika as it was nearest to our home.  When we sampai Publika, memang confuse habis lah. Knowing Publika, you must study the blocks baru boleh jumpa tempat yang nak dituju. Called Publika tanya which block sebab malas nak Google hehe. After 5 to 10 mi

Koji Dolly Wink Workshop with Bloggers

Salam and hello everyone! Sorry I know I've been missing for awhile..was pretty busy with sister's wedding events, family gatherings, etc. But hey I'm back and I want to share with you this super kawaiii beauty workshop with bloggers which I attended earlier this month. Thanks so much to The Butterfly Project for extending the invitation to me! If you're familiar with asian makeup brands, I'm sure you have heard of Koji that produced Dolly Wink! Yes, that brand that only focuses to 'wow' our eyes! The workshop was conducted in a private area at Little Pantry in IOI Mall. My first impression when I stepped into the workshop "Omg. I want to wake up every morning with my room looking like this and all these kawaii makeup around me!!!" . Everything was colourful and girly, which I love! I'm a sucker for cute packaging so let's see some pics. Here's a brief story on Koji. Koji is one of Japan's leading makeup brand, fam