Skip to main content

Review: ZA Total Hydration Range (10 days challenge)

Hello hello ;) Za's latest Total Hydration Range claims to give hydrating and brightening results in 10 days. I'm fortunate to say that I don't have sensitive or acne prone skin, so testing new facial skincare is not that scary to me. Gladly accepted the challenge, so keep on reading to find out what happened!



The Total Hydrating Range falls under moisturizing category. It claims to resolve dryness and stickiness. The packaging itself gives me a good first impression. As I unpack the set, my first habit is to smell every product there is. And I realise that the whole range has a similar scent that I really like. I'm not quite sure of what is the exact ingredient that lifts the scent, but it reminds me a little bit of jasmine green tea? It's definitely soothing, calming, and relaxing!



Total Hydration Moist Foamy Cleanser
I can say this cleanser is super foamy as it claims to be! I only need to use just a bit, mix it with water and it lathers up nicely. It's gentle and oh god..the scent just gets me! This cleanser is refreshing and cleanses my face well.




Total Hydration Rich Lucent Lotion
Okay I'm not sure if this is true, but according to my experience, lotion's texture is different from toner. I feel that toner is more of water-based and non sticky, whereas lotion is a little bit sticky so you can apply it with your hands. Correct me if I'm wrong? Leave a comment! :)  Anyway, this lotion can be applied with hands, spread it all over your face with your palm, pat it gently; OR apply with cotton pad and even out starting from the centre of your face. I notice that this lotion is a little bit sticky, but it absorbs into my skin really quickly, so you don't waste time waiting to go to the next step!


Total Hydration Day Cream White
Total Hydration Night Cream White
These are the latest addition to the Total Hydration range. These cream contains a combination of Tranexamic Acid and Vitamin C to brighten skin in just 10 days, as well as replenishes lost moisture and rebalances skin.  



Total Hydration Day Cream White : As you can see from the photo above, the day cream's texture is more thick, as I believe this is due to the SPF. The day cream is too thick for me and it's sticky after application. It takes a long time to absorb. I have a combination skin, where my Tzone is oily and my cheeks are dry. When I apply this all over my face, I feel that my Tzone gets oilier but my cheeks are fine. As much as I love the scent, the texture of the cream doesn't suit to my liking as it gives my skin the oily-shine look :(. Apart from that, I tested this product after my vacation in Hong Kong & Singapore where it was super sunny and I was out under the sun most of the time for tours. I'm happy to say that it repairs my skin from the damaging sun by brightening and hydrating.

Total Hydration Night Cream White : The texture of this cream is lighter and it looks like it contains more water, so I prefer this so much more over the day cream. The scent is amazing too and gives me a calming feeling, easier to go to bed. I use this as my final step for my night routine. It works great for my Tzone because it's not heavy. It's a little bit sticky upon application but absorbs fairly quickly. I want to scream when I see my skin glows the next morning the moment I wake up! It works its magic when I'm asleep. I really LOVE this cream and I can foresee I will be using this for a really long time :)


What I like about this range:
  • It has a relaxing scent that totally calms you down.
  • The lotion is refreshing.
  • The night cream gives you a glowy and radiant skin.
  • Price range is affordable
  • Available in drugstores 
  • Cute packaging (PINK!)
  • Brightens and hydrates skin. 

What I dislike about this range:
  • The day cream's texture is too thick for me.
  • Not suitable for those with oily skin. 

 Thank you ZA for sending me these products!
For more information about ZA and its skincare range, click here: ZA official website


Have you tried this range or other ZA products? Let me know your experience by commenting below! :)

XOXO,
Lina


Join the best beauty bloggers community in Malaysia : The Butterfly Project  

*Note: This set was given to me by ZA as bloggers collaboration. I was not paid for this review. All opinions are mine and straight from the heart :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!

Popular posts from this blog

Posh! Nail Spa @TTDI

My nails needed some major treatment. My cuticles were dry and my toenails and cracked heels were just too... uhmm (too embarassed to say! *wink*). This definitely called for a manicure and pedicure session at the nearest nail spa. No need Bangsar, no need One Utama or The Curve though these places are near too, Im thankful to live in an area where awesome nail spas are just around the corner! I chose to get my treatment at Posh! Nail Spa in TTDI, in the morning at 11am and on a weekday. Weeehoooo. Why weekday? Because  I quit my job, that's why. We'll story that in another post? :) Anyway, this was my second trip to Posh! because the last time I was here, which was about a year ago, I had a great service and my nails were well done. I was greeted by a sweet lady who smiled and opened the door for me. AAhhhh..what a great way to start your morning, isn't it? Really people, a smile makes a big difference to someone's day! I love the entrance! It's like a mi

Hammam Spa @Publika

Salam and hello everyone! Hammam hammam hammam! Siapa tak kenal Hammam Spa..ask any spa lover, mesti diorang kata "omggg Hammam terbaik" ataupun yang tak pernah pergi lagi "omgg nak pegi pegi pegi!" Termasuklah me..dari dulu nak pergi Hammam sebab heard and read a lot of great reviews about it and how your daki totally gone lepas pegi Hammam Spa. Finally dapat merasa..Had to save up some money for this because it's a bit expensive. Hiks! Pada suatu hari yang cantik, Lina pun berhajat untuk mencantikkan diri, duit pun dah cukup..so I planned with my good friend Emma to have a day in at Hammam Spa, Publika. They have another branch which is at Bangsar Village, but tak sanggup nak redah jam Bangsar, we chose Publika as it was nearest to our home.  When we sampai Publika, memang confuse habis lah. Knowing Publika, you must study the blocks baru boleh jumpa tempat yang nak dituju. Called Publika tanya which block sebab malas nak Google hehe. After 5 to 10 mi

Koji Dolly Wink Workshop with Bloggers

Salam and hello everyone! Sorry I know I've been missing for awhile..was pretty busy with sister's wedding events, family gatherings, etc. But hey I'm back and I want to share with you this super kawaiii beauty workshop with bloggers which I attended earlier this month. Thanks so much to The Butterfly Project for extending the invitation to me! If you're familiar with asian makeup brands, I'm sure you have heard of Koji that produced Dolly Wink! Yes, that brand that only focuses to 'wow' our eyes! The workshop was conducted in a private area at Little Pantry in IOI Mall. My first impression when I stepped into the workshop "Omg. I want to wake up every morning with my room looking like this and all these kawaii makeup around me!!!" . Everything was colourful and girly, which I love! I'm a sucker for cute packaging so let's see some pics. Here's a brief story on Koji. Koji is one of Japan's leading makeup brand, fam