Skip to main content

Guess Luxe Leather Handbag Collection Launch

Salam and hello everyone! My oh my..the year is ending! It's the holiday season..think Christmas, year end parties and new year parties..and I'm sure you want to look fab when attending those parties, right? If you fancy leather bags, you may want to check out GUESS's latest leather handbag collection! Recently, GUESS launched its GUESS Luxe collection which offers gorgeous handbag designs with high quality leather, for FALL/WINTER 2013 Collection and PRE-SPRING 2014 Collection.


Thank to The Butterfly Project for extending the invitation to me and other fellow fashion lovers from the community! The launch was held at Guess Accessories Store in The Gardens Mall..attended by 50 butterflies and people from the media.






Models dancing around in cute sexy uniforms while parading with the handbags! I couldn't wait to get my hands on those bags! Ahhh




The ever gorgeous Patricia K who was the celebrity and host of the launching ceremony. Let me tell you something, she is my motivation to look pretty and fabulous always! She's so gorgeous laaaaa..and that lovely handbag looks just good on her!



GUESS Luxe's pieces are a fusion of design and luxury, which complements contemporary and urban chic woman, who loves a sense of style and femininity in their wardrobe. From flap bags to clutches to satchel bags, to shopper bags, GUESS Luxe can help you look elegant and classy from evening to night. 

Now let's swoon over the collections!



PRIMROSE



MY G'S  & PATTY


TILDA


TILDA


GOLDEN CAGE




These are just some of the handbags that I managed to capture. They have a whole lot more designs for you to choose! Head over to their stores to see more! 



Besides drooling and wishing over the handbags, there was a contest going on at the launch! It was a fun and easy contest! Guests needed to choose whichever handbags displayed and take as many photos as they wanted (creative pose of course) and Instagram it. Winners got to go home with handbags worth more than RM800++.  How could I not participate? Nak try gakk..

 This is my FAVOURITE one from the PRIMROSE line, Medium Flap Bag. 



Box Satchel Bag from TIMELESS line



Box Satchel Bag from MY G'S line



So happy to meet this honey again! I first met her at The Butterfly Project Tea Party and it was our first Butterfly event together and that was many many months ago! Gorgeous and stylo as ever, Sabrina! :) Check out her blog HERE!






So who won the contest? 

Congrats ladies! Those handbags they were holding...yeap..they got to take those home! Wahhh jeles! hehe


With fellow gorgeous butterflies! We are like sisters..just from different families! 



We didn't go home empty-handed. I was very surprised with the goodie bag.. because just a few weeks ago I lost my thumbdrive and wanted to get a new one but I was broke. Then..this came along... Alhamdulillah, rezeki! Thank you Guess Malaysia!!! 

We got to take home a GUESS scarf and GUESS thumbdrive!! 

You may find these lovely leather handbags at these stores below:

GUESS BOUTIQUES
Suria KLCC
Pavilion
Mid Valley
One Utama
Sunway Pyramid

GUESS ACCESSORIES STORES
Pavilion
The Gardens Mall
One Utama
Sunway Pyramid 


Now tell me which one do you fancy the most? 



XOXO
Lina

*picture credits to Guess Malaysia 

Comments

  1. This is so cute!! I love the various versions you made. All Leather Handbag Collection are very much attractive and I would like to share alike site of this types of handbags is Gqpaccessories.com.You can get so much unique handbags on this site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just amazing!!!!! These styles are specific and that i am such lots in love withe these purses. i don't understand why however i am having imagination of assorted cartoon characters in these baggage and that i am such lots feeling it. i am continuously searching for new style baggage, i am therefore glad that I've found your post. Thanks for sharing.
    guess handbags

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!

Popular posts from this blog

Posh! Nail Spa @TTDI

My nails needed some major treatment. My cuticles were dry and my toenails and cracked heels were just too... uhmm (too embarassed to say! *wink*). This definitely called for a manicure and pedicure session at the nearest nail spa. No need Bangsar, no need One Utama or The Curve though these places are near too, Im thankful to live in an area where awesome nail spas are just around the corner! I chose to get my treatment at Posh! Nail Spa in TTDI, in the morning at 11am and on a weekday. Weeehoooo. Why weekday? Because  I quit my job, that's why. We'll story that in another post? :) Anyway, this was my second trip to Posh! because the last time I was here, which was about a year ago, I had a great service and my nails were well done. I was greeted by a sweet lady who smiled and opened the door for me. AAhhhh..what a great way to start your morning, isn't it? Really people, a smile makes a big difference to someone's day! I love the entrance! It's like a mi

Hammam Spa @Publika

Salam and hello everyone! Hammam hammam hammam! Siapa tak kenal Hammam Spa..ask any spa lover, mesti diorang kata "omggg Hammam terbaik" ataupun yang tak pernah pergi lagi "omgg nak pegi pegi pegi!" Termasuklah me..dari dulu nak pergi Hammam sebab heard and read a lot of great reviews about it and how your daki totally gone lepas pegi Hammam Spa. Finally dapat merasa..Had to save up some money for this because it's a bit expensive. Hiks! Pada suatu hari yang cantik, Lina pun berhajat untuk mencantikkan diri, duit pun dah cukup..so I planned with my good friend Emma to have a day in at Hammam Spa, Publika. They have another branch which is at Bangsar Village, but tak sanggup nak redah jam Bangsar, we chose Publika as it was nearest to our home.  When we sampai Publika, memang confuse habis lah. Knowing Publika, you must study the blocks baru boleh jumpa tempat yang nak dituju. Called Publika tanya which block sebab malas nak Google hehe. After 5 to 10 mi

Koji Dolly Wink Workshop with Bloggers

Salam and hello everyone! Sorry I know I've been missing for awhile..was pretty busy with sister's wedding events, family gatherings, etc. But hey I'm back and I want to share with you this super kawaiii beauty workshop with bloggers which I attended earlier this month. Thanks so much to The Butterfly Project for extending the invitation to me! If you're familiar with asian makeup brands, I'm sure you have heard of Koji that produced Dolly Wink! Yes, that brand that only focuses to 'wow' our eyes! The workshop was conducted in a private area at Little Pantry in IOI Mall. My first impression when I stepped into the workshop "Omg. I want to wake up every morning with my room looking like this and all these kawaii makeup around me!!!" . Everything was colourful and girly, which I love! I'm a sucker for cute packaging so let's see some pics. Here's a brief story on Koji. Koji is one of Japan's leading makeup brand, fam